From The Ledges of St. George to the upscale community of Stone Cliff and Greystone estates, 37 single-family residential listings or condos/townhomes sold last week, in Washington County Utah.
Sold after 452 Collective Days on Market (CDOM) for $341.85 per sq. ft., last week’s successful sale up at The Ledges of St. George represented the highest per square foot sales price in Washington County for the week. Originally listed for $371.43 per square foot, the 6,728 sq. ft. house was originally built in 2008.
St. George Utah Weekly Real Estate Statistics
Last week, the Average List Price for a home in southern Utah was $399,049. Spending less than 80 days on the Washington County Board of Realtors MLS system and selling for nearly 100% of their initial list price, those homes falling within the “Average” LP sold for approximately $393,760. As to those Homes falling within the “Median” range in southern Utah, they were asking $324,800 and closed escrow less than 30 days later for $315,000.
Most intriguing, according to last week’s stats, Southern Utah’s luxury real estate listings had a ‘Sold/List Ratio’ of 123.65%. Traditionally taking longer to sell, those listings falling within the ‘High’ category had average collective days on market of approximately 641 days and sold for around $341 per square foot.
Also noteworthy, the southern Utah real estate market sold $14,569,151 worth of inventory since last Monday.
Top Five Sold Washington County Real Estate Listings
- List Price: $2,499,000 – Sold Price: $2,300,000 – Days on Market: 452
- List Price: $999,900 – Sold Price: $980,000 – Days on Market: 84
- List Price: $869,900 – Sold Price: $820,000 – Days on Market: 305
- List Price: $595,750 – Sold Price: $585,000 – Days on Market: 13
- List Price: $545,180 – Sold Price: $568,685 – Days on Market: 211
The Ledges, Stone Cliff, Greystone: 37 Homes Sold Last Week
(All photos provided by the WCBR, FlexMLS, and the listing Realtor)
* Information is deemed to be reliable but is not guaranteed. © 2016 MLS and FBS. Prepared by ALEXANDER YEAGER, 435MLS on Monday, April 10, 2017