With only nine shopping days left until Christmas, Southern Utah Realtors are holding nine open houses in the greater St. George area.
St. George, Utah – it Saturday, December 16, and nine Realtors with the Washington County Board have opted to hold an open house today, rather than complete their Christmas shopping.
Real estate prediction for 2018
As homeowners and buyers alike prepare for Christmas 2017, the New Year and Trump’s proposed tax plan have caused consternation among many. While real estate inventory is predicted to drive prices from coast-to-coast in 2018, many industry insiders fear Trump’s proposed changes to SALT will drive homeowners from those coastal states with high taxes.
Far from the coast, and enjoying a single person income tax rate of 5%, Utah is ranked 25th in the nation according to the Tax Foundation.
Southern Utah Realtors Open House Statistics
Open today for your viewing pleasure in Washington County, the following 9 southern Utah real estate listings for sale are collectively valued at $4,661,400
- High List Price of Today’s Open Houses $769,000 – $235 per Square Foot
- Average List Price Of Today’s Open Houses $517,933 – $163 per Square Foot
- Median List Price of Today’s Open Houses $489,000 – $157 per Square Foot
- Low List Price of Today’s Open Houses $349,900 – $98 per Square Foot
St. George Open House Directory
The above information is presented as a courtesy of Alex Yeager @ 435MLS.com. Your Southern Utah real estate expert for St. George, Utah and its surrounding communities. All photos provided by the Washington County Border Realtors, Flex MLS, and the listing Realtor.
* Information is deemed to be reliable but is not guaranteed. © 2017 MLS and FBS. Prepared by ALEXANDER YEAGER, 435MLS on Saturday, Dec. 16, 2017