From St. George’s Stone Cliff community to Washington City’s Bella Vista at Stone Mountain, Realtors in southern Utah will be holding six open houses today.
St. George, Utah – it’s Saturday, Dec. 9 and according to the Washington County Board of Realtors (WCBR) multiple listing service (MLS), there will be six open houses today in southern Utah.
Southern Utah Real Estate Facts: For Nov., the total number of real estate listings available on the MLS in Washington County, declined. Still showing approximately 1,500 active real estate listings on the WCBR MLS, many of these listings are just vacant lots or land. In other words, on any given day, there are approximately 750 single-family residential homes for sale in Washington County.
Southern Utah Open House Statistics
Open today for your viewing pleasure in southern Utah, the following 6 real estate listings for sale are collectively valued at $3,367,900
- High List Price of Today’s Open Houses $1,295,000 – $183 per Square Foot
- Average List Price Of Today’s Open Houses $561,317 – $150 per Square Foot
- Median List Price of Today’s Open Houses $469,450 – $155 per Square Foot
- Low List Price of Today’s Open Houses $279,000 – $101 per Square Foot
About Bella Vista
Safely nestled in the guard gated community of Bella Vista at Stone Mountain, homeowners will enjoy both the commanding views and a heightened sense of security. A beautiful community that’s centrally located, Bella Vista enjoys commanding views of both St. George and Washington Cty Utah.
St. George Open House Directory
The above information is presented as a courtesy of Alex Yeager @ 435MLS.com. Your Southern Utah real estate expert for St. George, Utah and its surrounding communities. All photos provided by the Washington County Border Realtors, Flex MLS, and the listing Realtor.
* Information is deemed to be reliable but is not guaranteed. © 2017 MLS and FBS. Prepared by ALEXANDER YEAGER, 435MLS on Saturday, Dec. 9, 2017