On Sunday, Realtors in southern Utah ordinarily take the day off. But with the St. George Area Parade of Homes in town – there are 10 open houses scheduled for today.
With approximately 35,000 additional home shoppers in southern Utah for the 2018 Parade of Homes, my fellow Realtors with the Washington County Board are cognizant of this window of opportunity, and are willing to seize it. More concerned with finding buyers for their listings and putting properties under contract, there will be at least 10 Washington County Board of Realtors (WCBR) sitting their listing open from Stone Cliff to Entrada.
Sunday Open House Statistics
Open today in Washington County, the following 10 southern Utah real estate listings for sale are collectively valued at $6,618,700
- High List Price of today’s open houses $1,185,000 – $269 per square foot
- Average List Price of today’s open houses $661,870 – $180 per square foot
- Median List Price of today’s open houses $586,000 – $177 per square foot
- Low List Price of today’s open houses $419,000 – $111 per square foot
Southern Utah’s Sunday Open House Directory
Open for your viewing pleasure, in addition to the 28 homes made available through the St. George Area Parade of Homes, Realtors with the WCBR in the following subdivisions: Bella Vista at Stone Mountain, Bloomington, Foremaster Ridge, Green Spring Heights, Kachina Springs at Entrada, Lava Cove at Entrada, Majestic Heights, River Hollow and Stone Cliff.
The above information is presented as a courtesy of Alex Yeager @ 435MLS.com. Your Southern Utah real estate expert for St. George, Utah and its surrounding communities.
All photos provided by the Washington County Border Realtors, FlexMLS, and the listing Realtor.
* Information is deemed to be reliable but is not guaranteed. © 2017 MLS and FBS. Prepared by ALEXANDER YEAGER, 435MLS on Saturday, Feb. 18, 2018