It’s Monday, April 24, 2017, over the past seven days the Washington County Board of Realtors successfully sold 57 homes in the greater St. George area.
St. George Utah Weekly Real Estate Statistics
From Shonto Point to The Ledges of St. George, Southern Utah’s real estate inventory is selling much faster than is historically normal. Of last week’s 57 closed escrow’s, 29 listings spent less than 30 days on the MLS. Over the past seven days, the ‘Median’ list price of a home sold in Washington County was $289,900. On the MLS for less than 30 days, those homes falling within the Median price range, sold for approximately $153 per square foot.
While those listings within the Median price range typically sold for more than their original MLS list price, those real estate listings falling within the ‘Average’ list price took longer to sell and sold for less than were originally listed. Lingering on the MLS for up to 66 Collective Days On Market (CDOM), the Average list price for a home over the past seven days was $389,116. Typically closing escrow for $356,024, the average SOLD price per square foot over the past seven days was $155.
Selling $22,179,586 worth of Washington County real estate for $20,293,404 over the past seven days, two homes in southern Utah closed escrow for more than $1.1 million.
Top Five Sold Washington County Real Estate Listings
- List Price: $1,650,000 – Sold Price: $1,385,000 – Days on Market: 180
- List Price: $2,480,000 – Sold Price: $1,275,000 – Days on Market: 337
- List Price: $997,500 – Sold Price: $955,000 – Days on Market: 100
- List Price: $699,000 – Sold Price: $689,000 – Days on Market: 39
- List Price: $602,264 – Sold Price: $602,264 – Days on Market: 1
4 in Sunbrook, 7 in SunRiver: St. George Realtors Closed 57 Escrows Last Week
The above information is presented as a courtesy of Alex Yeager @ 435MLS.com. Your southern Utah real estate expert for St. George and its surrounding communities. Specializing in southern Utah luxury real estate, new construction, gated communities and southern Utah’s many golf communities.
(All photos provided by the WCBR, FlexMLS, and the listing Realtor)
* Information is deemed to be reliable but is not guaranteed. © 2016 MLS and FBS. Prepared by ALEXANDER YEAGER, 435MLS on Monday, April 24, 2017